BankiFi launched in January 2018 to offer financial institutions a consent centric platform with business and corporate solutions that enables the banks to go ‘beyond an open experience’ promise with relevant offerings to their client base in terms of time, location and context.
Today we are looking for a Senior Devops Engineer to develop our activities.
If you want to work with a small team in building a world-class product, to be a part of an environment where you can learn from the best and can be a mentor to others. If you'd like to give presentations at meetups and conferences and build your personal profile. And have the opportunity to further develop your career as we grow our new job opening for a Senior Devops Engineer is for you !
What do we like to see
- You enjoy participating in the full life-cycle of the software product - from idea and design, via implementation and user interface, to operational considerations.
- You are able to write clean code, take pride in your work and value simplicity, testing and productivity as part of your daily routine.
- You embrace new languages and frameworks, containers and cloud, and are not afraid to dig deep and learn new things all the time.
- You have an inquisitive mind, often exploring inner workings of the tools and libraries you use to understand how they work.
The skills you need to have
- A solid understanding of the Linux user spaceGood knowledge of scripting using shell, Python or Ruby
- Docker - experience of deploying and managing of applications running in Docker containers
- Strong knowledge of at least one continuous deployment tool: Jenkins, TravisCi, Bamboo
- Experience with at least one of the public cloud offerings such as AWS, Azure, IBMCloud, GCP
- Experience with one or more of Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet or other configuration management tools
- Experience setting up and/or managing deployment pipeline
- A keen interest in new technologies
And if possible you have
- Experience with container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes, Nomad, AKS, ACS,
- Experience with metrics, monitoring, alerting and logging systems; e.g. Sensu, Graphite, ELK, Prometheus
- Knowledge of security standards and practices, including TLS and encryption
- Able to communicate complex ideas to peers and stakeholders
- Software development skills
What we offer you
- A competitive salary
- A high-spec laptop on arrival (MacBook of course)
- Pension contribution
- 25 days’ holiday plus public holidays
- A cool office in the city centre of Manchester and thus..
- ...never too far from the busting Manchester bars